Fire Safety & Fire Marshalling.
Thursday 9th November @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 7th December 2023 at 9:00 am
A course designed to teach student how to respond to and manage a fire in the home or workplace in a safe and controlled manner.
Some employees are designated fire marshals at work and have key responsibilities in the event of a fire, this course will help identify these responsibilities and the actions required.
Course topics include:
- Fire safety regulations.
- The nature and behaviour of fire.
- The nature and behaviour of smoke.
- Fire safety management.
- Components of fire safety.
- Emergency procedures in the event of fire.
- Fire types and methods of extinguishing them.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Fire blankets.
- Fire Hose wheels.
- Fire wardens.