MCA Approved Marine Engine Course 2
Monday 20th April - Friday 24th April
- The components and their arrangement in a compression type refrigeration plant and basic fault finding
- The legislative and management requirements within engineering operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of maintenance systems onboard.
- Safe systems of work within an engineering environment.
- Safe operations when undertaking lifting and/or slinging operations. LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations).
- The electrical distribution system on-board.
- Basic hydraulic systems.
- Basic maintenance.
- Fresh water systems on-board.
- Sewage systems on-board.
Average Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (1 votes)
Excellent course, delivered by a extremely knowledgable tutor with lots of experience in the field of marine engineering. Well worth doing,great addition to the cv.
1 month ago