MCA Approved Marine Engine Course 2
Monday 14th February @ 9:00 am - Friday 18th February @ 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 11th April 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on 13th June 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on 26th September 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on 28th November 2022 at 9:00 am
- The components and their arrangement in a compression type refrigeration plant and basic fault finding
- The legislative and management requirements within engineering operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of maintenance systems onboard.
- Safe systems of work within an engineering environment.
- Safe operations when undertaking lifting and/or slinging operations. LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations).
- The electrical distribution system on-board.
- Basic hydraulic systems.
- Basic maintenance.
- Fresh water systems on-board.
- Sewage systems on-board.