MCA Approved Marine Engine Course 2
14th February 2022 @ 9:00 am - 18th February 2022 @ 4:00 pm
One event on 25th October 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on 13th December 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on 14th February 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on 11th April 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on 13th June 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on 15th August 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on 10th October 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on 12th December 2022 at 9:00 am
- The components and their arrangement in a compression type refrigeration plant and basic fault finding
- The legislative and management requirements within engineering operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of maintenance systems onboard.
- Safe systems of work within an engineering environment.
- Safe operations when undertaking lifting and/or slinging operations. LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations).
- The electrical distribution system on-board.
- Basic hydraulic systems.
- Basic maintenance.
- Fresh water systems on-board.
- Sewage systems on-board.