STCW Ship Security Officer & Cyber Security
Monday 25th September - Wednesday 27th September
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 24th July 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on 25th September 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on 27th November 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on 26th June 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on 28th August 2023 at 12:00 am
One event on 30th October 2023 at 12:00 am
This course meets the requirements of SOLAS and the ISPS code in respect of SSO (Ship Security Officer) training.
The course covers security both onboard the ship and the interface between ship, operating company and port facility.
- An introduction to the background of the ISPS Code and relevant legislation,
- The company security organisation, the roles of the CSO and SSO, security requirements and security administration,
- Ship security assessments, the ship security plan, methods of conducting audits and ship and port facility security measures,
- Behavioural patterns of people likely to threaten security,
- Recognition and detection of weapons.
- Testing and calibration of security equipment and systems.
- Cyber security (Special Module) Our Ship Surity Instructors have completed Cyber Security Training.
Assessment is continuous throughout the course.
Course duration is three days.
Review STCW Ship Security Officer & Cyber Security.