Working at Heights Course.
Wednesday 8th November @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 6th December 2023 at 9:00 am
The aim of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to work safely at heights and inspect their own harness & lanyard.
Working at Heights Course content
- Unit 1. The Law.
- Unit 2. Risk Assessments.
- Unit 3. Ladders.
- Unit 4. Low-level Access Equipment.
- Unit 5. Fall Protection Equipment.
- Unit 6. Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPS).
- Unit 7. Scaffolding.
- Unit 8. Safety Nets.
- Unit 9. Roof Work.
- Unit 10. Weather Conditions.