Quality Policy Statement
The Quality Policy of The Seamanship Centre is as follows:
The Seamanship Centre will meet its mission, vision and core values by:
- Committing to a structured Quality Program that satisfies the requirements as outlined in ISO 21001: 2018
- By developing and evolving training programs and courses that conform to internationally recognized standards, e.g. STCW as approved by the MCA & MSO
- Ensuring that programs and services are designed and implemented with a commitment to meeting customer requirements;
- Ensuring staff are highly qualified through ongoing recruitment, development and developing and delivering training that emphasizes Competency Based Education
- Ensuring that standards are maintained and improved by active monitoring, reviewing and improving all activities;
- Ensuring that measurable and realistic quality objectives are established annually, communicated to all staff and evaluated, reviewed and revised (as needed)
The Seamanship Centre’s Mission
To provide relevant learning in an ever changing world
The Seamanship Centre’s Vision
To be a centre of excellence for learners, the business community, locally, nationally and internationally.
The Seamanship Centre’s Core Values
The success of our learners is our main objective. We aim to deliver a quality learning experience in an environment that informs, educates and gives an enjoyable learning experience.
We are accountable to our learners and business customers.
We act with fairness, honesty, respect and equality in our dealings with everyone.
We aim to achieve the highest standards and celebrate success.