Accommodation providers In Killybegs
- Seawinds B&B www.seawindsireland.com Telephone 00353 (0) 74 9732003
- The Tara Hotel www.tarahotel.com Telephone 00353 (0) 74 9741700
- The Bay View Hotel www.bayviewhotel.ie Telephone 00353 (0)74 9731950
- Self Catering Accommodation.
- The Stables. Main Street, Killybegs. F94 K6V9 Co.Donegal. firstname.lastname@example.org 087 2062336
- Elmwood House. Main Street, Killybegs, F94 PW94 Co. Donegal. email@example.com 087 7061363
- Benbulben View. Killybegs F94 A4T0 Co. Donegal. Sinead McGinty firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 00353 876452066
- Little Den. Killybegs F94 X7K4 Co. Donegal. Sinead McGinty email@example.com 00353 876452066
- Puffin Lodge. Glenlee, Killybegs F94 X5K8 David Stratham firstname.lastname@example.org 087 1276234
- McIntyres Bar. Main Street. Dunkineely, F94 A40E Co. Donegal. email@example.com Declan 00353 860719849
Accommodation providers in the area usually give a discount for The Seamanship Centre clients.
How To Get To The Seamanship Centre.
Donegal Airport Carrickfinn is about one hour’s drive from Killybegs and has daily Aer Arann flights to and from Dublin. Ireland West Knock Airport and Derry Airport are also popular airports within a reasonable distance from the town: Derry City being approximately one and a half hours and Knock approximately two and a half hours away by car.
A variety of ferry services are available from Britain and continental Europe to Ireland. Ports in Ireland include Dublin Port, Dún Laoghaire Harbour and Rosslare Harbour. In Northern Ireland, the ports are Port of Belfast and Port of Larne.
By Road – Car
Driving time from Dublin, 3 hours, depending on traffic and time of day. Derry is about one hour’s drive and Belfast is approximately two and a half hours away.
By Road – Bus
There are several taxis in Killybegs that will pick up from most locations. Here are some contact numbers:
+353 (0)87 9088484
+353 (0)87 9111481
+353 (0)87 2833300 or +353 (0)87 2944555
+353 (0)87 2487295
+353 (0)86 2627722