STCW Ship Security Officer & Cyber Security
Monday 24th June - Wednesday 26th June
One event on 26th February 2024 at 12:00 am
One event on 25th March 2024 at 12:00 am
One event on 29th April 2024 at 12:00 am
One event on 27th May 2024 at 12:00 am
One event on 24th June 2024 at 12:00 am
One event on 29th July 2024 at 12:00 am
One event on 26th August 2024 at 12:00 am
One event on 23rd September 2024 at 12:00 am
One event on 28th October 2024 at 12:00 am
One event on 25th November 2024 at 12:00 am
This course meets the requirements of SOLAS and the ISPS code in respect of SSO (Ship Security Officer) training.
The course covers security both onboard the ship and the interface between ship, operating company and port facility.
- An introduction to the background of the ISPS Code and relevant legislation,
- The company security organisation, the roles of the CSO and SSO, security requirements and security administration,
- Ship security assessments, the ship security plan, methods of conducting audits and ship and port facility security measures,
- Behavioural patterns of people likely to threaten security,
- Recognition and detection of weapons.
- Testing and calibration of security equipment and systems.
- Cyber security (Special Module) Our Ship Surity Instructors have completed Cyber Security Training.
Assessment is continuous throughout the course.
Course duration is three days.